Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Baseball Beat: Tuesday, July 31st

Here is the rundown for the Tuesday, July 31st edition of Baseball Beat with Charley Steiner. All times Eastern.

1:05 p.m.
Guest: John Donovan, Sports Illustrated
1:25 p.m.
Guest: Marty Noble, MLB.com (Mets Beat)
Song: I Second That Emotion by Smokey Robinson
1:45 p.m.
Guest: Evan Grant, Dallas Morning News (Rangers Beat)
Song: Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash
2:05 p.m.
Guest: Gordon Edes, Boston Globe (Red Sox Beat)
2:25 p.m.
Guest: Bob Nightengale, USA Today Sports Weekly
Song: Already Gone by The Eagles
2:45 p.m.
Guest: Andrew Baggarly, San Jose Mercury News (Giants Beat)
Song: The Show Must Go On by Three Dog Night

Tunes Summary:
1:25 p.m.
I Second That Emotion by Smokey Robinson
1:45 p.m.
Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash
2:25 p.m.
Already Gone by The Eagles
2:45 p.m.
The Show Must Go On by Three Dog Night

No comments: