Thursday, May 17, 2007

Clips to Click

This week, I've posted only my favorite Media of the Week. As I prepare for Baseball Beat each day, I read a substantial amount of articles around the country. I select my favorite pieces and provide a link in the blog. This week had some great pieces including a book worm Yankee (by Tyler Kepner), 40-year old pitchers (by Carroll Rogers), and some great debates about whether the Commissioner should attend when Barry Bonds passes Hank Aaron's all-time home run record. As usual there is also this week's baseball book and blog of the week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEDIA of the WEEK
Clips to Click:

Clips to Click - Performance Enhancing Drugs:

Clips to Click - Commissioner Bud Selig/Barry Bonds Debate:

Blog of the Week:

Baseball Book of the Week:

No comments: